DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
March 31, 2017
We welcome you to the MASSTOCK Web Site. We provide this Privacy Statement to inform you on how we use and manage the information collected at MASSTOCK. Please read the entire Statement. Use of the Site indicates a site user’s acceptance of this Statement.
Types Information We Collect From You
Customer Personal Information------- Once you become a registered user ,make a purchase, , or request information from MASSTOCK ,your(1) name(2) shipping/mailing addresses(3) phone numbers (4) email addresses (5) IP addresses(6) financial and credit card information,(7) fax number, and other information may be included in our customer file.
Non-personal Information------- is all Non-personal Information other than Customer Personal Information, such as (1) cookie information, pixel tag information, and other digital behavior about user(2) the pages user requests or visits(3) the frequency of user requests or visits(4) search terms (5) user geo-coordinates and other location data.
The way of obtaining Collected Information(not meant to be exhaustive)
1. When you establishing and maintaining a user account
2. When you establishing and maintaining user purchases
3. When you request information from or submit a question
4. When customizing the content users see, access, and/or use as part of the Site
5. When providing user access to, and use of, the Site through a personal computer or other devices
6. When user participates in any survey, sweepstakes, contest, or promotion by or through the Site
Use and Sharing of Collected Information
We may use user Information for several purposes, such as:
1.To make the Site easier for the user to use by not requiring a user to enter user Information more than once.
2. We may use collected Information (including email addresses, phone numbers, and unique identifiers) to send user updates and promotional/advertising materials, such as--newsletters, Daily Deal , Order information ,Shipping status, otherwise target specific services or offers to the user. If you want to stop receiving promotional/advertising materials from us, you can update user’s account settings on the Site.
3. We may share collected Information with our parents, subsidiaries, and sister companies.
4. We may share collected Information with third parties that assist with the Site. These third parties are not authorized to retain, share, store, or use Identifiable Information for any purposes other than as instructed by us.
5. We may share collected Information with credit reporting agencies.
6. We may share collected Information if we believe that sharing Identifiable Information is reasonably necessary in order to (a) protect or defend the legal rights, property, safety, or security of us, anyone else, or the public (b) protect or defend against, or otherwise address, fraud, security, or technical issues, (c) risk management purposes (d) comply with a law, regulation, legal request, legal process, legal requirement, judicial proceeding, or court order,(e) investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft, or (f) act in urgent circumstances. We may also share collected Information in connection with the (actual or potential) sale, purchase, acquisition, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, liquidation, dissolution, or similar transaction or proceeding of or involving us.
(g)We may use collected Information to develop, customize, and deliver content on the Site, to make the Site better, to improve the Site’s functionality, to support and maintain the Site, to develop and inform user of new products and updates, and to contact user when user has received an error while using our website so we can help user solve the problem.
We reserve the right to de-identify user Identifiable Information for any and all purposes.
Except as described in, or permitted by, this Statement, we will obtain user permission before we share user Identifiable Information with third parties.
In order to make certain parts of the Site function correctly, cookies are utilized. A cookie is a small data file transferred by a website to user computer’s hard drive. The Site sends cookies when (among other occasions) user visits, makes a purchase, requests or personalizes information, or registers for the Site. Cookies help MASSTOCK, among other things, to determine which areas of the Web Site are popular by tracking hits to those areas, which may in turn allow MASSTOCK or our third-party providers to provide you with targeted information or advertising regarding MASSTOCK products and services. By modifying your browser preferences, you may have the choice to accept cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject cookies. The rejection or limitation of cookies by your browser may limit your ability to use the Web Site.
Information From Your Computer
MASSTOCK may itself, or through our third-party service providers, collect information about your computer, such as the browser, operating system, IP address, country and other geolocation data, date and time of visit, whether you are using a mobile device, referring websites, the search engine queries you used to get to the Web Site, the pages of the Web Site you visit and your activities on the Web Site such as what images, videos, or other embedded media you view, as well as the amount of time spent on the Web Site pages, and the number of pages visited. Some of this information may be collected using cookies, as further explained below. This information is used for a variety of purposes to improve the Web Site and its content, including without limitation to gather broad demographic data, identify trends and statistics, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Web Site and its content. MASSTOCK may also collect and share information between pages of the Web Site for the proper functioning of the Web Site, as well as authentication. We may also use this information to provide you with information and advertising regarding our products and services.
Site User Disclosures to Third Parties
We are not responsible for any information that users disclose to any third party by or through the Site.
Links, Embedded Content, and Buttons
MASSTOCK takes commercially reasonable steps to protect data, particularly financial information, transmitted through the Web Site. However, we cannot be responsible for and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit over the Internet, including using the Web Site .MASSTOCK takes commercially reasonable steps to protect data, particularly financial information, transmitted through the Web Site. We use a variety of security technologies to protect a user’s Identifiable Information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of credit card information. Unfortunately, there is always a potential risk in sending information through any channel or retaining information on any storage device, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit over the Internet, including using the Web Site.
We will not be held responsible (1) for any unauthorized access or illegal or unauthorized use of information, including Identifiable Information, or (2) if user information, including Identifiable Information, is accessed through unauthorized or improper use of user account or login information or due to user failure to secure user username, password, or customer ID.
The Web Site is not intended to solicit, collect or maintain personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian, please contact us if you believe information regarding a child has been collected by us through our Web Site.
User consents to have user’s personal data, including user Identifiable Information, used and stored wherever we do business, including countries outside user’s own. If you wish to discuss this Privacy Statement and the information we collect, you may contact us at the address provided in this Privacy Statement.
In the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization or sale of assets or change in our ownership or control, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time .The most current version of the Privacy Statement will govern our use of your information and will always be available. We encourage site users to review this Statement periodically. We reserve the right (but are not required) to send a notice via email or any other delivery method of any such change to this Statement. If a user continues to use the Site after we change this Statement, then user accepts all such changes.
If you have questions about our use of information, please contact us at: email@example.com
© 2017 MASSTOCK Electronics, All Rights Reserved.